MyTLD Executive Team: Constantine Roussos & Tina Dam
MyTLD is a .MUSIC™ Company
Constantine Roussos, a Harvard Business School OPM graduate, domain strategist and search engine/social media optimization expert, has long been on the forefront of emerging technologies in both the music and Internet Industry. He is the pioneer and architect behind .MUSIC (dotMusic), the community-based top-level domain name and industry standard for official music websites.
Core Strengths: Community, Biz Plan, Strategy, Social Media, SEO, Brand & Industry TLDs, Entertainment, Entrepreneurial .
Key Track Record: .MUSIC Community Initiative: 1.5 million signatures & 5m social media supporters – the most successful pre-launch TLD campaign to date for any ICANN TLD with Industry participation.
Media: Los Angeles Times, World Trademark Review, Billboard, Washington Post & more.
Tina Dam, an Internet/DNS veteran and ex-ICANN Director, is a leading expert and authority in Internationalized Domain Names and the Domain Name System in the Internet industry. Tina also serves as COO of .MUSIC (dotMusic), the exclusive community top-level domain for the global music industry, and as Advisor to ICANN. Tina has been on the forefront of Internet technology and the domain industry for over a decade. Tina's leadership played a vital role in transforming Internet into a truly global platform by launching IDN TLDs in different languages and scripts.
Core Strengths: ICANN, Strategy, Policy, Execution, Brand/Industry TLD, Management, Govt, Relationships.
Key Track Record: 36 IDN TLD Implementation & Launch,ICANN Director, technical, policy, marketing launch of all existing gTLDs and ccTLDs, DNS technical expertise.
Media: CNN,BBC, CBS,CNET, Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, AlJazeera, Washington Post & more.
Value of new Top-Level Domains: How Facebook's .EDU TLD trusted social network strategy dethroned Myspace
What was Facebook’s most disruptive killer strategy to dethrone Myspace and become one of the most dominant players on the Internet? Some credit Facebook’s success on their superior platform, tools, options and apps, while others blame Myspace’s demise on their lack of innovation, corporate culture and focus on serving advertisers rather than their members after their acquisition by Newscorp. However, the most overlooked secret ingredient to Facebook’s success is no other than a top-level domain extension. ... Full story
- ICANN Digital Archery Service for new gTLD Applicants: Secure First Batch Position in ICANN's Secondary Timestamp Competition
- How to Make IDN gTLDs Attractive & Safe in ICANN's New Internationalized Domain Name TLD Program
- Washington Post: Front-Page Article on MyTLD's Constantine Roussos, the .MUSIC Domain Extension and New gTLDs
- Billboard Magazine: How the .MUSIC Domain Extension will save the Music Industry by MyTLD's Constantine Roussos
ICANN Digital Archery Service for new gTLD Applicants: Secure First Batch Position in ICANN's Secondary Timestamp Competition
MyTLD, a .MUSIC Company, is offering Digital Archery Services Solution (DASS) for new generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD) applicants to secure a first batch position for their applications in ICANN's secondary timestamp competition. ... Full story
- ICANN gTLD TAS Account - New TLD Application Services - Writing - Submission - Management
- Role of influencers and media in ICANN’s TLD global awareness campaign: How ICANN can create a strong value proposition with new Top-Level Domain extensions to benefit the Internet
- Value of new Top-Level Domains: How Facebook's .EDU TLD trusted social network strategy dethroned Myspace
- ICANN, the New gTLD Program, and Our Responsibility for the Internet