MyTLD provides Top-Level Domain Management Services for Brands, Companies, Industries and Governments looking to leverage the generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD) right-of-the-dot opportunity to create a sustainable, competitive advantage.
We are a results-driven team with an unmatched, proven-track record of TLD launches and differentiated core competencies. We can manage your TLD application, operations and TLD Registry so you can focus on what matters most: Leading your business in the next wave of Internet expansion and innovation.
By owning a piece of the Internet landscape, we can help you create market differentation, unleash innovation and open up doors to new opportunities. By utilizing the DNS in ways not imagined before, MyTLD can help you significantly enhance your business model, distribution channels and your company's strategic positioning.
Article: Benefits of Launching a New TLD: Top-Level Domain Advantages
Value of new Top-Level Domains: How Facebook's .EDU TLD trusted social network strategy dethroned Myspace
What was Facebook’s most disruptive killer strategy to dethrone Myspace and become one of the most dominant players on the Internet? Some credit Facebook’s success on their superior platform, tools, options and apps, while others blame Myspace’s demise on their lack of innovation, corporate culture and focus on serving advertisers rather than their members after their acquisition by Newscorp. However, the most overlooked secret ingredient to Facebook’s success is no other than a top-level domain extension. ... Full story
- Washington Post: Front-Page Article on MyTLD's Constantine Roussos, the .MUSIC Domain Extension and New gTLDs
- ICANN Digital Archery Service for new gTLD Applicants: Secure First Batch Position in ICANN's Secondary Timestamp Competition
- How to Make IDN gTLDs Attractive & Safe in ICANN's New Internationalized Domain Name TLD Program
- Billboard Magazine: How the .MUSIC Domain Extension will save the Music Industry by MyTLD's Constantine Roussos
ICANN Digital Archery Service for new gTLD Applicants: Secure First Batch Position in ICANN's Secondary Timestamp Competition
MyTLD is offering Digital Archery Services Solution (DASS) for new generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD) applicants to secure a first batch position for their applications in ICANN's secondary timestamp competition. ... Full story
- ICANN gTLD TAS Account - New TLD Application Services - Writing - Submission - Management
- Role of influencers and media in ICANN’s TLD global awareness campaign: How ICANN can create a strong value proposition with new Top-Level Domain extensions to benefit the Internet
- Value of new Top-Level Domains: How Facebook's .EDU TLD trusted social network strategy dethroned Myspace
- ICANN, the New gTLD Program, and Our Responsibility for the Internet